Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tracking my reading for 2008

I have decided to use the list function on the side of my blog to track everything I read this year- and to sort it out so books will be easier to find. The rating scale is 1-5 with 5 being very very good. I'm also listing the books I start to read and stop--because at least at the time I decide they will probably be a 1 or 2 and not worth the time!

I am pretty sure I'll get more than 100 books- especially since i still have to remember all the titles I have already read this year!

2 comments:

KnittingJenny said...

That's a great idea to keep track of your reading. It's interesting to do that, and I do it too. I am always looking for a good book suggestion!

ReadingKnitter01 said...

If you are on Ravelry, there are people who not only list but also review what they are reading. I am rating mine from 1-5, but no details at present or it would get too long!