This is turning out to be a good year for new books by some of my favorite authors! And I am also enjoying books by some authors that are new to me. That's the fun of browsing, and reading recommendations from others-- there is always something new to try!
On the knitting front I am almost finished with my first big girl sock, and about 20% through my first sweater. But it's spring and gardening is distracting me from knitting!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Books in April:
61) **Enchanter's end game**- by David Eddings; read by Cameron Beierle- **4.75**-this is one of my standby series-fantasy-I re-read at least once a year.
60) **The 27 ingredient chili con carne murders** by Nancy Pickard--**3**- I like the heroine better in Arizona but still more a beach read for me.
59) **Bleeding Hearts** by Ian Rankin- audiobook- **3.5**--not Inspector Rebus-this one has a nice seeming assassin and a slimeball NY detective who's after him. It was fun.
58) **Coffin's ghost** by Gwendoline Butler--**3-** another English detective- Commander John Coffin-an okay read (April 2)
57) **The Salton Killings** by Sally Spencer--**4**--good solid English countryside murder investigation in Salton (salt pit)-I always enjoy Chief Inspector Woodend (April 1)
I made a pair of feeties, a pair of worsted weight socks and now I am making a pair of socks from sock yarn!
- ▼ April (3)