Friday, March 20, 2009

I reached 50 books this year!!!! And March is not over

And I have reached the second buttonhole on my February Lady Sweater-the first sweater I have kniot for myself as an adult.


48) **Appointed to Die** by Kate Charles- **4.5**- David and Lucy and the horrendous dean
49) **Heartstopper** by Joy Fielding-- audiobook--**3.0**-- it was too long and too many side plots-but a nice surprise ending
50) **Knit Two** by Kate Jacobs--**4.5**- I thought at first I wasn't going to like this one and then I realized that I really did!!! So much so that I've read it in less than a day.
51) One false note-- by Gordon Korman--3.5-- audiobook- 2nd book in the 39 clues juvenile series-I borrowed the first book from my 9 yr old nephew at Christmas-2 orphans are following clues all over the globe that focus on famous people who are supposedly related tot heir family- this one is about Mozart-in Germany and Venice. I am going to check to see if my nephew has learned anythign from following the clues.


No comments: