Monday, February 23, 2009

Reading more books-can I reach 40 in February??

Feb 22-28, 2009

Inkdeath- by Cornelia Caroline Funke- audiobook- on a scale of 1-5 this is at least a 10!! Love the series, loved this book, It's one I will be re-reading again and again.

A drink of deadly wine-by Kate Charles--4--this author may move soon to my favorite writers list but I'll have to read a couple more to see if the quality is consistent. I like ecclesiastical mysteries because the well-defined background is a good medium for displaying interesting characters and situations. An excellent book.

Waltz with Bashir : a Lebanon war story- by Ari Folman- Graphic novel-4

Book #34---The museum of lost wonder-by Jeff Hoke- 5--this is a wonderful book- one to buy and play with over and over. It would be fun to explore with kids and other adults. Illustrations, handouts, quotations-overall a lovely book!

Book #35--The snares of death--by Kate Charles--3.75--I do like ecclesiastical mysteries- there just seems to be more scope for portraying all kinds of characters against the prejudices of different sects


No comments: