Thursday, February 7, 2008

Putting it all together-it actually works!



Through one of my social networking explorations, I found Ravelry ( http://www.ravelry.com ) a Knit and Crochet community. It's by invitation only, and once I got my invitation I needed to use my Flickr account to post pictures of my knitting in progress and then subscribe to the RSS feed through Bloglines for updates. And I knew how to do all of it!!!! This is a wonderful organizing site-I can add knitting books to my library and keep track of patterns I want to use by tagging them- right now I am tagging them to my delicious account. Funny how it all works together! And I found out about Oprah's newest book club pick and got it out to the branches quickly because of another blogline feed I subscribe to.

No comments: